Playing golf is a great way to get outside
Thank you for choosing to play The Majors Golf Club. We strive to have your experience here to be a positive and enjoyable one. We ask you to keep in mind that you are sharing the golf course with other patrons, and there are rules to remember and etiquette to be followed.
- Appropriate golf attire must be worn at all times while on the course and practice range. Appropriate casual attire must be worn while in the clubhouse.
- Only golf shoes or ﬂat bottom athletic shoes are permitted on the course, putting greens and practice areas.
- No Tank Tops or T-shirts and no athletic shorts or jeans. Collared shirts or Mockneck shirts are permitted.
Tee Times and Reservations
- Tee times are assigned slots for up to 4 players.
Note: The course reserves the right to couple reservations to optimize tee times and cart usage.
- Up to two carts are assigned per tee time:
- Individual carts may be purchased based on availability
- All players must register in the Pro Shop.
- No timeslot group shall consist of more than four players. Each player must have his/her own set of golf clubs with bag. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.
- Personal coolers and/or ice chests are not permitted on the golf course at any time. All alcoholic products must be purchased on property.
- All play shall be started on the ﬁrst tee, unless otherwise directed by staﬀ, and continue in consecutive holes.
- Players should repair ball marks, ﬁll divots with sand, rake bunkers and replace green ﬂags.
- Golfers are responsible for any damage caused to the golf course, clubhouse, or residential properties.
- A player has three (3) minutes to look for a ball before it is deemed to be lost. If you’re not sure where your ball has gone, hit a provisional ball just in case.
- To expedite play during peak hours, do not stop at the turn to have lunch. We encourage all golfers to call in to the restaurant and arrange your order on a “to go” basis.
- Our course rangers will enforce pace of play when needed. They may ask golfers to let others play thru, skip holes to catch up, or leave the course if necessary.
- Shagging lost golf balls is not permitted at any time.
- Keep away from any areas of the golf course that are speciﬁed closed at the discretion of the GM or Superintendent.
- Children under the age of 10 years are not permitted on the putting greens or practice tee unless accompanied by an adult or authorized by the golf staﬀ.
- Spectators or people not playing are not permitted on the golf course, unless they are riding in a cart and have paid a cart fee. Spectators must be a minimum of ﬁve years old.
- Dogs are not permitted on the practice tee or golf course.
- Inappropriate behavior on golf course property (i.e. physical and verbal altercations, disorderly behavior, horseplay, etc.) will not be tolerated.
- The Majors Golf employees have authority to enforce policy, including asking golfers to let others play thru, skip holes to catch up, or leave the course if necessary.
1. There is a maximum of two persons, two bags per cart. All golf cart operators must have a valid driver’s license.
2. All four cart tires must remain on the cart paths (or designated areas):
• around tees and greens.
• for all Par 3’s.
• on holes designated “cart path only.”
3. Carts are not permitted on top of the practice tee.
4. Carts are not permitted oﬀ golf course property.
5. Golf cart operators are responsible for any damage caused to the golf course or golf cart.
6. Handicapped Flag Policy:
To receive a handicapped ﬂag, you must produce proof of disability. Those issued a handicapped ﬂag must adhere to the following:
• Handicapped ﬂags will not be issued during “Cart Paths Only” conditions.
• If two handicapped players are in a group, they must ride in the same cart.
• Golf carts must be kept at least 30 feet from greens and tees.
- Practice balls are for use on the practice range only and are not for use on the golf course.
- Practice balls must be hit from designated areas only.
- Guests may not recover practice balls from the range.
- Unless otherwise posted, chipping is not permitted onto the putting green.
- Chipping, pitching, or hitting bunker shots are permitted in the short game practice area only.